If you wish to vacate your property at the end of your lease, you are required to provide a minimum 2 weeks notice with the completed RTA Form 13 Notice of Intention to Leave by emailing to email@example.com.
Breaking Lease Information;
If you decide to vacate your property during your fixed term tenancy, you are required to provide a minimum 2 weeks notice with the completed RTA Form 13 Notice of Intention to Leave.
When breaking your lease you are responsible for ALL charges associated with the re-letting of the property as well as ensuring the Landlord does not suffer any loss of rent during the fixed term.
You will be required to pay:
- Rent until a new tenancy agreement commences
- All marketing costs incurred in securing a new tenant
- Let Fee + GST (1 weeks rent +GST)
- Smoke Alarms Inspection cost– required to be completed by law for a new tenancy
- Any other costs pertaining to a normal general tenancy agreement