Emergency Contact – after hours
Please call ‘000’ in case of fire, medical emergency and any life threatening situations.
An emergency repair constitutes the property being uninhabitable and/or life threatening.
- Examples of Emergency Repairs
- Serious gas leak
- Serious roof leak
- Dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding including burst pipes, hot water system
- A fault or damage that makes the property insecure
Examples of NON-Emergency Repairs
- Hot water system-no hot water
- Blocked toilet (more than 1 toilet in household)
- Failure or breakdown of oven
**The above repairs are deemed urgent and will be dealt with the next business day if after hours.