Your privacy is important to Harvesting Group Property Management. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Harvesting Group Property Management collects, and the ways in which Harvesting Group Property Management uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Harvesting Group Property Management may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website or any mailing list
- Any other information that you send to Harvesting Group Property Management
Using personal information
Harvesting Group Property Management may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Harvesting Group Property Management discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Harvesting Group Property Management may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We will not sell your information to anyone. We will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent.
Securing your data
Harvesting Group Property Management will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Harvesting Group Property Management will store all the personal information you provided on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Harvesting Group Property Management is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
For more information about your rights and our obligations in connection with your personal information are available from the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.